Translate

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Figuring it out

I will start with stating that I really have no clue where I'm going with this blog, but I plan on finding out. Like many things in my life, I never knew what would come from the decisions I made, of course there are decisions in my life that I really trully regret but I can't do anything to change it. I feel as though I shouldn't try and correct things because no matter how hard you erase, the pencil marks will always show. There are events in my life that I can't erase from my memory or my heart; I am who I am because of it. Is that good or bad? I have no answer for that. The opinion of others doesn't matter to me, but my opinion of myself does. Right now, I'm not ammused with my life. I haven't figured out what I'm here for and things never go as planned. Staying positive is difficult, especially with so much negativity coming your way. Lucky for me, God made me a LEO and I take that to heart. Right now I'm just typing whatever comes to mind, so excuse me if I'm taking you all over the place with this blog. Like I said before I have no clue where I'm going. Some of my blogs will be humerous, depressing, knowledge and out of the ordinary...just whatever comes to mind in that moment. Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions. Check back with me later. Figuring......... Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment