Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nursing your little one

Having a bond with your child is very important. Why not start early by nursing, and you'll also be saving money by not buying formula. Use the money you save and put it towards their future, who knows. Anyways, breast feeding is a wonderful experience and nothing compares to it. Sure the first few weeks are rough on your nipples, after one month the soreness goes away. Imagine the look of your baby after he or she is done eating. When they are full, they lie their head back and let out a small, tender sigh and drift oft to sleep. It's a wonderful feeling!
I did not nurse my first two kids, basically because I was really young and I thought it was "nasty" to breast feed. Boy, was I wrong! I hope every woman will consider breast feeding their infants.
Thanks for reading
Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment