Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

unmotivated

I have not typed anything in a really long time. I need to get in a habit of making this a routine. Honestly, I do not think I can make anything a routine; I have to really make myself do something and that can be a pain because I will admit that I am very lazy. I will give you an example, last night I told my sister that I would place my Bible by my bed and read a scripture every morning before doing anything else, and you know what? That did not happen. Today I woke up, fed my dauthter and rolled out of bed and didn't even think about opening up my Bible. OMG! I feel so awful about it. I plan to make up for it tonight when I get home from work; that's if I don't forget. Lord  help me!
I have started a new business, but I have not had much sucess because I'm never there and I have gotten lazy with promoting it. I really don't know why I put things off. I know that if I worked harder at it, it would really pay off.  It seems that every time I get motivated to do something, something else comes up and I lose focus and give up. The motivation just isn't there for me anymore. What could it be?
UGH! Years just keep passing by and I seem to be getting nowhere. Things have to change. Something's gotta give.
So, I plan on reading a scripture everyday, because I need to know what God is expecting of me. AND....I plan on writing about 5 blogs a week. Please join me and keep me to my word.
Thanks a million
BE BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment