Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Waking up is hard to do on a Saturday morning. Thanking God for allowing me to see another day is a big motivator.
Thank you Lord!
Kids are still asleep, my baby girl is lying there like a little angel. I guess it's time to get my morning chores out if the way and then off to work.
Today is my dad and brother's birthday. How in the world can you plan for that one? Haha :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thank your Lord above for everything and everyone.
Be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Yes - Thank you Lord for everything and everyone.

    Your dad and brother born on the same day, unique, not to mention born on same day as rap legend Tupac Shakur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I did not know that Tupac's birthday was also the same day. I am a big fan of his music and poetry. Thanks for the info! I feel closer to him already. Be blessed!

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm a new follower of your blog and would love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete