Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things in history repeat themselves....how do I stop it?

For those of you who know me, know that I had a child as a teenager. I do not regret it because I have a wonderful 11 year old that gets on my last nerve. :) I love her dearly though. Anyways, again she is only 11 and she is already interested in boys and so was I when I was that age. I'm not sure if I can keep her from being curious. Now that I am a parent things seem so different. I know why my mother and father tried to keep me from a lot of things as a child, but I never knew until now. There are a lot of things that I am contemplating and it sucks. I just pray that she makes the right choices. I know her dad and I will do what we can to instill good morals into her head. She is a great basketball player and wants to be a singer, gosh I hope she will focus more on that. AVOID the  BOYS! At least for now. Parents you are welcomed to give me some pointers.
Be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest daughter gained interest in boys at the age of 13. It broke my heart to know that she lost her virginity at 14. I guess her mom and I survived those years, seeing as how she's 18 now and ready to embark on a more responsible journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for replying to my blog. My daughter is 11...I can only imagine what I will have to face.

    ReplyDelete